IMPORTANT MEET INFORMATION
1. When you arrive at the venue, you will find 3 separate tables for checking in. One table for those that need to buy a ticket and two tables (Last Names A-K and L-Z) for those that have purchased a ticket online.
At the check in table:
- Please turn in the Oklahoma Covid-19 waiver signed by all attendees including gymnasts.
- We will take everyone's temperature
- If you bought your ticket online please have a hard copy or digital receipt.
2. Titan Sport Complex is located in the City of Tulsa. The City of Tulsa is under a mask mandate. USAG has also mandated that masks be worn at all State and Regional competitions. According to USAG policies bandanas, gaiters, and mesh masks will not be accepted. Surgical masks will be available for purchase for $1 if needed. Please wear a mask at all times. Anyone not wearing a mask will be asked to leave.
3. Seating. Please help us provide the safest possible environment. We will have seating areas designated for each team. Family units will be seated 6 feet apart from each other. Please keep your family together and make sure small children are not moving into other families' space.
4. We will have live scores at MeetScoresOnline.
5. If you pre-purchased State T-shirts you can pick those up at the meet. We will have a limited number of shirts available at the meet for purchase as well.
See everyone on Saturday!
Online tickets are now closed. You may buy tickets at the door.
USAG ADMISSION FEES:
12 and under $4.00
3 and under Free
AAU ADMISSION FEES:
12 and under $2.00
4 and under Free
There will be a very limited supply of extra shirts available for purchase at State.
Available in Child and Adult Sizes:
ADULT: $18 - $21
Join us as we celebrate all of the amazing
USAG and AAU men gymnasts in Oklahoma!
FINAL Schedule - Last Updated 3-4-21
Friday, March 12th
5:30 pm -Tech Sequence
Saturday, March 13th
8:00 am - AAU
10:30 am - USAG Levels 4 and 5
1:30 pm - USAG Levels 6 and 7
4:30 pm - State Meeting
5:30 pm - USAG Levels 8-10 and JD
COVID-19 policies are below. Please read and follow the guideline to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all of our athletes, coaches, and families.
Pride Gymnastics Academy
Bart Conner Gymnastics Academy
COVID -19 Information (Subject to Change):
- Online Ticket Sales will be available 2 weeks before the meet.
- Temperature Checks Required for Entry.
- Tulsa is under a mask mandate. Masks are required for entry and need to be worn during the meet. Masks will be available for purchase at the door for athletes/spectators.
- Athletes will wear masks when not warming up or competing.
- Sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue. Cleaning between events.
- Adequate seats between parties. The facility is very large and allows for spaced out seating and balcony viewing.
- Spectator tickets will be available online once sessions are finalized. Tickets at the door will be based on seating availability.
All Parents or Guardians must sign the USAG Oklahoma waiver.
Titan Sports Complex is in the South Tulsa/Jenks area. It is located near the Tulsa Hills shopping area and the Jenks Riverwalk. Both areas feature a large variety of restaurants, entertainment options, shopping, and hotels.
Local hotels include:
SpringHill Suites at Tulsa Hills
Hampton Inn and Suites - Tulsa Hills
Home2 Suites - Tulsa Hills
Marriott Hotel Southern Hills - Tulsa
Crowne Plaza Hotel Southern Hills - Tulsa
Titan Multisport Sports Complex is also less than 7 miles from The Gathering Place, which was voted one of the top new attractions in the US!